Well, It's finally surfaced. Here's video of Danny's first goal for Bolton versus Fulham in their Carling Cup match from earlier this week. Unfortunately, the quality's not that great and there's no replay, but from what you can see, it's quite the stunner. It's the first goal on the video. Cheers.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Danny Guthrie's goal (video)
Labels:
Bolton,
Bolton Wanderers,
Danny Guthrie,
Fulham,
goal,
Guthrie,
video,
video highlights,
Wanderers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's getting to the point that almost any signing that can contribute more than Aspas did last season will have to do, but what if there...
-
I could really care less about international football at the moment. With Gerrard no longer carrying England, it's lost a lot of it...
-
QPR selling Loic Remy for only £10m is insane. He's worth twice that, easy. If Rodgers can get him for £15m, that's still a great p...
-
I have a mate who for years has been emphatically saying we should sign Benzema. I just don't see it. I don't think he's as go...
-
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
-
If you haven't been impressed with 20-year-old Dutch attacking midfielder, Memphis Depay, at the World Cup, than there's plenty more...
-
The latest slop to come from the transfer pig trough is Liverpool's interest in Juventus midfielders Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba. The c...
-
A recent comment stirred my interest. I'm actually a big fan of Kyle Walker, but I'm not sure if he's more effective than Glen ...
-
This match is about as close to a real Premiership battle as you can get in the pre-season. Just ask Ander Herrera, who looks completely ou...
-
Nathaniel Clyne gets no respect. The 23-year-old right back put up some solid attacking numbers last season and was more of a catalyst in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment