Friday, November 16, 2007

Flash Friday: Volley Challenge 2007/08

Ugh, I had nightmares about this game for about two weeks until I finally won the league. My hand-eye coordination is not what it was 20 years ago when I was vying time between my Commodore 64, NES, and Sega Master System. Ah, those were the days...

Anyhow, the premise is basically to slam volleys past the opposing team's keeper to collect points. Each club you face has a set number of points you need to beat in order to draw or win the match. The number of points per squad depends on how good they may be, in other words, Man U and Chelsea have the highest amount to overcome.

Once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy. I now like to go ahead and get the necessary amount to earn my three points and then try to smash the ball in the head of the defenders. Most of the time it's Gary Neville... it feels so good.

Just in case you missed the link, go here. Cheers and good luck getting any work done for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Popular Posts