Thursday, August 2, 2007
Javier Mascherano Wallpaper
Click on the pick -> right click -> set as desktop background
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Liverpool at Man City: I have no clue what Rafa will do...
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
My 2007 World's Best XI
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
The Brazilian 'alternative' to the striker issue
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
Five Things Learnt: Lallana is a sorcerer, not a magician
1. Lallana has apparently put a spell on most LFC fans. I have never been more shocked and ashamed by my fellow Reds supporters than today....
Lovren back in top ten overall, but is Per Mertesacker the most underrated footballer in England?
Players must have played at least 300 minutes to qualify. Efficiency ratings are how likely a positive outcome will occur while that player...
The transfer rubbish bin: Vidal, Pogba, the Pope & Santa Claus
The latest slop to come from the transfer pig trough is Liverpool's interest in Juventus midfielders Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba. The c...
Will Suarez succeed at Barca?
Will Suarez succeed at Barca? Yes, he is a footballing genius. Yes, Messi and Neymar will play nice and share the ball. No, Messi and N...
Not Kewell: Harry called-up for Aussies
Tell me when I can stop holding my breathe. There are very few things that upset me when it comes to my beloved Liverpool. Losing to Manche...
Second place has been a 'bad omen' for Liverpool
In the 22 seasons of Premier League history, 11 times the previous season second-place finisher has won the league. For those of you who ar...
There is only one reason Gerrard should ever play for England again
To knock Beckham off his perch and become the top capped outfield player in Three Lions history. That's it, two more matches and he shou...
No comments:
Post a Comment