Sounds like the worst B-movie ever made, huh? Well, it's worse than that. Those three are part of the 14 contestants for BBC1's Strictly Come Dancing for their upcoming fall season. Other contestants include snooker legend Willie Thorne, former Scottish rugby star Kenny Logan, a couple of former Eastenders actors, actor Brian Capron, who played a serial killer on Coronation Street, and Rod Stewart's current spouse, Penny Lancaster.
Why Barnes is participating in this, your guess is as good as mine, and I don't really care if he wins or not. Just a reminder to the man's greatness, here's some videos. Cheers.
Here's his 100 Players that shook the Kop video. He was #5.
The greatest England goal ever?
Queen + John Barnes: a great tribute video
Thursday, September 13, 2007
John Barnes, A serial killer, & Rod Stewart's wife
Labels:
Brian Capron,
Eastenders,
John Barnes,
Kenny Logan,
Kop,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Penny Lancaster,
Queen,
Rod Stewart,
Strictly COme Dancing,
Willie Thorne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
Nathaniel Clyne gets no respect. The 23-year-old right back put up some solid attacking numbers last season and was more of a catalyst in t...
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
-
Since Napoli have admitted they won't be able to pay Pepe Reina to stay, he may be sold to Arsenal at a discount of £5m. I think most...
-
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
-
Despite being 'pre-season' and meaningless, last night's match exposed our need for another striker. Waiting for the magical bo...
-
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment