Benayoun's strike
Torres' 1st
Torres 2nd (and best, in my opinion)
Torres 3rd
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
There isn't really much going on in the world of Liverpool Football Club, just reiterations of yesterday's headlines, so I've de...
-
Well, first let's get to the ridiculous rumor of the day. Apparently Jose Mourinho is interested in taking over at Liverpool if Rafa we...
-
Fans voted Steven Gerrard the PFA Player of the Month via their website. That's a bit surprising considering the efforts of Didier Dro...
-
Liverpool videos A compilation of skill displayed before his injury last year (mind the music): His dead-on cross-assist to Crouch versus Ga...
-
Jordan Henderson has come a long way since his Sunderland days. When Dalglish bought him in June of 2011 for a staggering £16m, I was more...
-
If you are like me, you are already tired of all the speculations and half-fabrications pertaining to potential transfers involving our belo...
-
This is what I could find so far. It's about 3:09 (-2:29) into the video. A stunner, just wish the video was better quality or at leas...
-
Will Suarez succeed at Barca? Yes, he is a footballing genius. Yes, Messi and Neymar will play nice and share the ball. No, Messi and N...
-
As I mentioned in my last post, I've been tediously mulling over data during the international break, the extent of which might deem me ...
-
Tell me when I can stop holding my breathe. There are very few things that upset me when it comes to my beloved Liverpool. Losing to Manche...
No comments:
Post a Comment