Well this certainly isn't good. According to multiple reports, Fernando Torres tore a small muscle in his right leg during training for Spain today and is expected to be out eight to ten days. I would assume that rules him out of the Everton clash. Hopefully it's not more severe than thought. Click on the links to read more, but that's pretty much the gist of it. Cheers.
Friday, October 12, 2007
BREAKING NEWS: Torres Injured
Well this certainly isn't good. According to multiple reports, Fernando Torres tore a small muscle in his right leg during training for Spain today and is expected to be out eight to ten days. I would assume that rules him out of the Everton clash. Hopefully it's not more severe than thought. Click on the links to read more, but that's pretty much the gist of it. Cheers.
Labels:
Everton,
Fernando Torres,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Spain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
Nathaniel Clyne gets no respect. The 23-year-old right back put up some solid attacking numbers last season and was more of a catalyst in t...
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
-
Since Napoli have admitted they won't be able to pay Pepe Reina to stay, he may be sold to Arsenal at a discount of £5m. I think most...
-
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
-
Despite being 'pre-season' and meaningless, last night's match exposed our need for another striker. Waiting for the magical bo...
-
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment