It's about 50 seconds into this analysis clip of Ireland's woeful 1-1 result versus Cyprus. He now has twice as many goals for his country than his club with two.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Finnan's goal versus Cyprus (video)
Labels:
Cyprus,
goal,
Ireland,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Steve Finnan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I don't understand why so many Liverpool fans are against signing Eto'o on a free. The arguments of his 'loss of pace' are ...
-
Most efficient attacking sides in the EPL: ape Man City 0.700 Tottenham 0.698 Man U 0.690 Arsenal 0.674 Chelsea 0.669 City and Tot...
-
Paul Anderson didn't travel with the Swans this evening as the club headed to Atspeed Stadium to take on Horsham in second round FA Cup ...
-
Tell me when I can stop holding my breathe. There are very few things that upset me when it comes to my beloved Liverpool. Losing to Manche...
-
The tinkerers prevail as the Black Freighter reaches town. A match dominated by Liverpool falls at the hands of the man with all the cards. ...
-
Fans voted Steven Gerrard the PFA Player of the Month via their website. That's a bit surprising considering the efforts of Didier Dro...
-
To get sacked and go on holiday. I have little doubt that buying the Chelsea left back for his estimated valuation of £7m would be on par w...
-
Not being too pleased with defensive rating results after matches this past weekend, I decided to tweak my formula to consider strength of o...
-
We have apparently sealed the deal to gain a striker with an amazing goals on pitch difference and let go of one who does not. I've wri...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
No comments:
Post a Comment