Here's a video of the 20-year-old French striker/attacking midfielder who plays for Monaco that we're supposedly looking to sign in the January window. (mind the music)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Who is Jérémy Menez? (video)
Labels:
France,
French,
Jérémy Menez,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Monaco,
Rafa Benitez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
Players must have played at least 300 minutes to qualify. Efficiency ratings are how likely a positive outcome will occur while that player...
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
Brendan Rodgers is not a bad manager, but he's young and still has to learn from his mistakes. Unfortunately, Liverpool may not be the ...
-
Formations have basically ceased to matter and as soon as football catches up to evolution, they may all together. Managers like Rafa, Mour...
-
The player we have latest been linked to is Benfica and Serbian winger/striker Lazar Markovic. He is 20-years-old, 175cm (5'9"), l...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
This match is about as close to a real Premiership battle as you can get in the pre-season. Just ask Ander Herrera, who looks completely ou...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
Not being too pleased with defensive rating results after matches this past weekend, I decided to tweak my formula to consider strength of o...
No comments:
Post a Comment