This is what I could find so far. It's about 3:09 (-2:29) into the video. A stunner, just wish the video was better quality or at least they replayed it.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Craig Lindfield's brilliant volley in Notts debut
Labels:
Craig Lindfield,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Notts County
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
The latest slop to come from the transfer pig trough is Liverpool's interest in Juventus midfielders Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba. The c...
-
Keepers This week: Tim Krul (Newcastle) Alternates: Brad Guzan (Villa), Fabianski (Swansea), Hart (Man City), De Gea (Man U), Robert...
-
When Sam Allardyce was the boss at Bolton, he actually held his own against Liverpool. In the 13 times his Wanderers met Liverpool, they we...
-
Whether this Goal article has even an ounce of truth to it, it is still amusing. In it, apparently Alexis Sanchez claims he chose Arsenal...
-
Before the World Cup match between Uruguay and England, Roy Hodgson said that Luis Suarez is not yet 'world class'. Well, he found ...
-
Since Napoli have admitted they won't be able to pay Pepe Reina to stay, he may be sold to Arsenal at a discount of £5m. I think most...
-
Again, like Lambert, I like Lallana, but not for £15m... maybe £8m. Apparently Southampton now want upwards of £25m, that's just la...
No comments:
Post a Comment