Here's the line-up:
Reina
Arbeloa
Carragher
Hyypia
Finnan
Kewell
Sissoko
Lucas
Gerrard
Kuyt
Torres
Subs:
Itandje
Riise
Crouch
Babel
Mascherano
Love Lucas starting! And with Kewell! And with Sissoko! I guess Agger isn't fit yet. Anyhow, let's hope this is the right ingredients for a winning recipe. Cheers.
By the way, I have about 30 comments I've yet to check because I've been busy, but I'll get to them in due time. I've had to be an uncle for the last few days, sorry.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Liverpool at Newcastle: Kewell and Lucas to start!
Labels:
Harry Kewell,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Lucas,
Newcastle United,
Steven Gerrard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
1. Lallana has apparently put a spell on most LFC fans. I have never been more shocked and ashamed by my fellow Reds supporters than today....
-
Players must have played at least 300 minutes to qualify. Efficiency ratings are how likely a positive outcome will occur while that player...
-
The latest slop to come from the transfer pig trough is Liverpool's interest in Juventus midfielders Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba. The c...
-
In the 22 seasons of Premier League history, 11 times the previous season second-place finisher has won the league. For those of you who ar...
-
To knock Beckham off his perch and become the top capped outfield player in Three Lions history. That's it, two more matches and he shou...
-
Whether this Goal article has even an ounce of truth to it, it is still amusing. In it, apparently Alexis Sanchez claims he chose Arsenal...
-
Will Suarez succeed at Barca? Yes, he is a footballing genius. Yes, Messi and Neymar will play nice and share the ball. No, Messi and N...
No comments:
Post a Comment