When I first heard we had spent £4m for Rickie Lee Lambert, I almost lost my shit. Really? Really, Mr. Rodgers? What happened to our no spending for players over 23? Not only that, but Rickie Lee Lambert, 32 year old striker who has spent a total of 2 seasons in top flight football? It sounds crazy, but... it just might work.
He obviously won't be a starter, and if he does, we'll be in a world of shit to begin with. I can see him being beneficial as a late match spark, as he provides a different approach then Sturridge or Suarez, and he'll also get starts in lesser cup matches, which should prove beneficial to his stat padding.
Listen, I don't dislike Lambert, I just think he's a poor man's Dirk Kuyt. Might as well bring him back, if you're going to go that route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
1. Lallana has apparently put a spell on most LFC fans. I have never been more shocked and ashamed by my fellow Reds supporters than today....
-
Players must have played at least 300 minutes to qualify. Efficiency ratings are how likely a positive outcome will occur while that player...
-
The latest slop to come from the transfer pig trough is Liverpool's interest in Juventus midfielders Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba. The c...
-
In the 22 seasons of Premier League history, 11 times the previous season second-place finisher has won the league. For those of you who ar...
-
To knock Beckham off his perch and become the top capped outfield player in Three Lions history. That's it, two more matches and he shou...
-
Whether this Goal article has even an ounce of truth to it, it is still amusing. In it, apparently Alexis Sanchez claims he chose Arsenal...
-
Will Suarez succeed at Barca? Yes, he is a footballing genius. Yes, Messi and Neymar will play nice and share the ball. No, Messi and N...
No comments:
Post a Comment