Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Senderos leads in on-field assaults: EPL week 4 top performers
Aaron Ramsey - 1 assist, 3 chances created, 60/68 passing (88.2%), 1 shot on-target, 4 tackles, 3 interceptions
Jack Wilshere - 1 goal, 1 assist, 2 chances created, 52/65 passing (80%), 1 shot on-target, 10 successful dribbles, 2 tackles, 1 clearance, 1 blocked shot
Cesc Fabregas - 2 assists, 6 chances created, 78/83 passing (94%), 2 successful dribbles, 1 interception, 4/5 crosses, 2/3 long balls
Branislav Ivanovic - 6 chances created, 4/4 aerial duels, 2 successful dribbles, 2 tackles, 1 clearance
Diego Costa - 3 goals, 4 shots on-target, 3 chances created, 24/28 passing (85.7%), 2 successful dribbles, 1 tackle
Eden Hazard - 9 successful dribbles, 4 key passes, 4 chances created, 63/68 passing (92.6%), 2 shots on-target, 2 interceptions
Andrew Robertson - 2 chances created, 1 successful dribble, 7 tackles, 5 interceptions, 4 clearances, 2 blocked shots
Mohamed Diame - 7 tackles, 1 goal, 1 shot on-target, 17/18 passing (94.4%), 2 interceptions, 1 blocked shot
Michael Dawson - 11 clearances, 6 interceptions, 5 blocked shots, 4/7 aerial duels, 1 tackle
Curtis Davies - 16 clearances, 6/6 aerial duels, 4 interceptions, 2 blocked shots, 1 tackle
Jason Puncheon - 4 chances created, 3 successful dribbles, 1 shot on-target, 2 tackles, 1 interceptions, 1 clearance
Ritchie de Laet - 2 chances created, 5/7 aerial duels, 4 tackles, 3 interceptions, 12 clearances, 2 blocked shots
Dejan Lovren - 100/118 passing (84.7%), 11/16 long balls, 7/8 aerial duels, 8 clearances, 3 tackles, 2 interceptions
David Silva - 6 chances created, 4 successful dribbles, 1 shot on-target, 2 tackles, 1 interception
Gael Clichy - 2 chances created, 2 successful dribbles, 7 tackles, 3 interceptions, 3 clearances
Ander Herrera - 1 goal, 1 assist, 4 chances created, 2 successful dribbles, 8 tackles, 1 interception, 1 blocked shot, 77/85 passing (90.6%)
Angel Di Maria - 1 goal, 1 assist, 4 chances created, 2 successful dribble, 1 tackle
Morgan Schneiderlin - 1 goal, 62/69 passing (89.9%), 1 successful dribble, 7 tackles, 2 interceptions, 1 clearance
Victor Moses - 24/24 passing (100%), 4 key passes, 10 successful crosses, 4 successful dribbles, 4 tackles, 1 interception
Christian Eriksen - 1 goal, 3 chances created, 78/87 passing (89.7%), 3 successful dribbles, 2 tackles, 1 interception, 1 clearance
Stewart Downing - 7 chances created, 58/60 passing (96.7%), 1 shot on-target, 1 clearance
Labels:
Angel Di Maria,
Arsenal,
Chelsea,
Costa,
Fabregas,
Herrera,
Hull,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Lovren,
Man United,
Manchester United,
Ramsey,
West Ham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
In the 22 seasons of Premier League history, 11 times the previous season second-place finisher has won the league. For those of you who ar...
-
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
-
To knock Beckham off his perch and become the top capped outfield player in Three Lions history. That's it, two more matches and he shou...
-
Ha ha ha. I know Platini and UEFA have it in for us after we made them look like complete amateur donkeys at the final last year, but you c...
-
I have yet to be able to adorn these fantasy picks posts with Liverpool players and now that I can, Sturridge is sidelined. There is a plet...
No comments:
Post a Comment