Monday, December 17, 2007
One of these players is world class...
Labels:
Cristiano Ronaldo,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Man U,
Manchester United,
Steven Gerrard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This match is about as close to a real Premiership battle as you can get in the pre-season. Just ask Ander Herrera, who looks completely ou...
-
QPR selling Loic Remy for only £10m is insane. He's worth twice that, easy. If Rodgers can get him for £15m, that's still a great p...
-
I have a mate who for years has been emphatically saying we should sign Benzema. I just don't see it. I don't think he's as go...
-
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
-
I could really care less about international football at the moment. With Gerrard no longer carrying England, it's lost a lot of it...
-
A recent comment stirred my interest. I'm actually a big fan of Kyle Walker, but I'm not sure if he's more effective than Glen ...
-
Ha ha ha, what a joke. Somebody got their fix on. Not to take anything away from Marseilles, but it took a wonder goal, three non-called h...
-
If you haven't been impressed with 20-year-old Dutch attacking midfielder, Memphis Depay, at the World Cup, than there's plenty more...
-
Before all you fan boys get out your stakes out and start your trash can fires, this post isn't going to be a complete slagging of Balot...
-
We all know Ronaldo and Messi are the cream of the European football crop, but number three is up for grabs with Luis Suárez and Gonzalo Hig...
No comments:
Post a Comment