Friday, January 4, 2008

You're a f&@kin' idiot if you think Liverpool is in a crisis

Things happen for a reason. My computer went schizo a couple of weeks back and at the time I was bit stressed out about it, but now, I'm glad it happened. Why? It allowed me to once again realize how much rubbish is the press. I have had some computer access, as you may tell, so I would peruse the headlines and read an article or two, but for the most part, not much was worth writing about.

Is it just me or is every little nook and cranny involved with LFC blown out of proportion these days? Man U has a Christmas party where a woman is raped, a player is arrested, and that seems to get less coverage than Harry Kewell not worrying over a contract renewal. Analyzing the agenda of the media is easier said than done, but discussing the size of mountains with blind moles is a waste of everyone's time.

I'm not disillusioned by our recent run of form. I'm more baffled by the 'ignorance' of the media, that's a joke of course. I've said it a million times in the past and I'll say it a million more times until it happens, give Rafa some real money, some Abramovich money, some Glazer money, and we'll win either the league or the Champions League every year. I've already disproved any nonsense that he's had such funds, so you're a fucking idiot if you think otherwise.

We are not Premiership contenders, we never were. We have not invested near the amount of money to even lay claim to do so. For those who want to argue that neither has Arsenal, I have a some insight for you: Arsenal will not win the title this year. Sorry, Gunners fans, Wenger doesn't play the game and gets screwed for not doing so. If he did, Arsenal would have won the title the last two years and would have had a substantial lead already this season.

It's time to forget about the Premiership and turn to the Champions League and the FA Cup. Even if we get David Villa, I don't think we'll be able to make up the ground in the Premiership nor will we be allowed anyhow. It's not Rafa's fault nor Steven Gerrard's (such a fucking joke, btw) nor any other player's and at the moment, nor the owner's fault either. If they don't lock down Mascherano though...

All I want to know is why the press concentrates on such a 'little' club like Liverpool? It's laughable to say the least. We're not in a crisis of any sort. We're an improved side from last season and ultimately, that's all that matters. Whether we get the funds to compete with the best is yet to be seen, but I don't appreciate being lead on, lied to, or ridiculed by idiots who are too stupid to know better. Torres was a great start, but if that's all Hicks/Gillett are going to give us, be honest with us supporters or sell the club. Please.

No comments:

Popular Posts