Thursday, July 26, 2007
Daniel Agger Wallpaper
Click on the pic and right-click -> set as background image...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Brazilian 'alternative' to the striker issue
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
My 2007 World's Best XI
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
The most dangerous player for Southampton at Anfield
Nathaniel Clyne gets no respect. The 23-year-old right back put up some solid attacking numbers last season and was more of a catalyst in t...
Liverpool at Man City: I have no clue what Rafa will do...
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
Man City 1, Liverpool 0: Thoughts at the break
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
Paul Scholes: clandestine Liverpool fan
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
Pepe Reina or Simon Mignolet?
Since Napoli have admitted they won't be able to pay Pepe Reina to stay, he may be sold to Arsenal at a discount of £5m. I think most...
It's Andy Carroll all over again!
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
Striker solution? This 'once-linked', former Barça prospect, could be a quality buy
Despite being 'pre-season' and meaningless, last night's match exposed our need for another striker. Waiting for the magical bo...
Shaqiri, Rojo, Sanchez, & Origi: The transfer vultures are circling
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment