Here's the line-up:
Reina
Riise
Carra
Hyypiä
Arbeloa
Kewell
Gerrard
Mascherano
Benayoun
Kuyt
Torres
Bench:
Itandje
Aurelio
Babel
Crouch
Lucas
A bit surprised about this one, I thought we'd go for a more defensive side. Still liking the draw though. Cheers.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Liverpool vs Man U: Same as Marseilles
Labels:
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Man U,
Manchester United
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
Players must have played at least 300 minutes to qualify. Efficiency ratings are how likely a positive outcome will occur while that player...
-
Oh Everton, we are so sorry. It's not our fault that we were blessed with greater talent and conviction. You cannot blame us for being...
-
Not being too pleased with defensive rating results after matches this past weekend, I decided to tweak my formula to consider strength of o...
-
I hope that was the worse match I ever see Torres play. Much credit to the Man City defense is due though, particularly Dunne and Richards....
-
Whether this Goal article has even an ounce of truth to it, it is still amusing. In it, apparently Alexis Sanchez claims he chose Arsenal...
-
1. Where was Enrique before the 109th minute? Didn't he start? It was almost if Rodgers held him back to protect the undisciplined Sakh...
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
Brendan Rodgers is not a bad manager, but he's young and still has to learn from his mistakes. Unfortunately, Liverpool may not be the ...
-
As I said in my review, we actually played quite well, but not well enough. I'm going to have a hard time not reflecting my disappointi...
No comments:
Post a Comment