How appropriate on the most holy of holiest days. Respect for the FA? Laughable to say the least. No one had money on Man U today, the payback wasn't worth it. Logic, reasoning, and rationality rarely applies to those who are pathological about illogical, unreasonable, and irrational desires.
Maybe the collapse of the world economy will be a good thing. Maybe then those who can afford to bet millions with a better chance of making a profit will invest in the 'heavy favorites'. After all, it is probably a more stable investment than anything other than gold at the moment.
I would have liked to see Kewell or Pennant get some time on the pitch, but then again, I would have also liked to see the match called fairly. A momentary lapse of reason? I'm having a laugh. God bless the ghost of Tom Joad and Merry Easter to all.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
And the man in black steals the show...
Labels:
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Man U,
Man United,
Manchester United
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
Nathaniel Clyne gets no respect. The 23-year-old right back put up some solid attacking numbers last season and was more of a catalyst in t...
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
-
Since Napoli have admitted they won't be able to pay Pepe Reina to stay, he may be sold to Arsenal at a discount of £5m. I think most...
-
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
-
Despite being 'pre-season' and meaningless, last night's match exposed our need for another striker. Waiting for the magical bo...
-
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment