Thursday, August 2, 2007
Peter Crouch Bicycle Kick Wallpaper
This was probably the easiest one I've ever done, but it's huge. Probably because the picture quality is so good.
You know the procedure. Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Eto'o just as good as Van Persie last season
I don't understand why so many Liverpool fans are against signing Eto'o on a free. The arguments of his 'loss of pace' are ...
Man United the third most efficient attacking side in the Premiership? Afraid so, but...
Most efficient attacking sides in the EPL: ape Man City 0.700 Tottenham 0.698 Man U 0.690 Arsenal 0.674 Chelsea 0.669 City and Tot...
Kids watch: Anderson unfit, Antwi vs Threlfall & Flynn, U18s take on Man U, & more
Paul Anderson didn't travel with the Swans this evening as the club headed to Atspeed Stadium to take on Horsham in second round FA Cup ...
Not Kewell: Harry called-up for Aussies
Tell me when I can stop holding my breathe. There are very few things that upset me when it comes to my beloved Liverpool. Losing to Manche...
Liverpool 1, Reading 3: Nobody watches the Watchmen
The tinkerers prevail as the Black Freighter reaches town. A match dominated by Liverpool falls at the hands of the man with all the cards. ...
Today's Banter: Gerrard wins Player of the Month, Lucas: the next legend, Guthrie excelling at Bolton, & more
Fans voted Steven Gerrard the PFA Player of the Month via their website. That's a bit surprising considering the efforts of Didier Dro...
Why Rodgers should buy Bertrand
To get sacked and go on holiday. I have little doubt that buying the Chelsea left back for his estimated valuation of £7m would be on par w...
Liverpool has played hardest schedule, boasts best defence
Not being too pleased with defensive rating results after matches this past weekend, I decided to tweak my formula to consider strength of o...
Loic Remy for £8m & Borini for £14m. The apocalypse is upon us.
We have apparently sealed the deal to gain a striker with an amazing goals on pitch difference and let go of one who does not. I've wri...
My 2007 World's Best XI
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
No comments:
Post a Comment