Monday, October 1, 2007

Steven Gerrard hits kid with Bentley

Stevie-G was 'visibly upset' after hitting a ten-year-old boy while driving along Grantham Road in Birkdale earlier today. Apparently Jamie Hellawell, the young victim, ran out from between two parked cars and into the side of Gerrard's Bentley. Eyewitnesses claim there was little our captain could do to prevent it.

Stevie comforted the boy until the medics arrived. Hellawell was admitted to the hospital and is being treated for a broken leg among other minor injuries. Stevie-G vowed to visit the lad tomorrow. I think if I were a ten-year-old, Steven Gerrard would probably be one of my top choices to hit me with a car. Hopefully he's not an Everton fan.

I'm hoping this doesn't distract Stevie-G on Wednesday when he squares off against Marseille in Champions League action. Hopefully he'll promise the kid a goal or something and then go on a rampage.

No comments:

Popular Posts