Monday, July 14, 2014

Would you take Fernando 'Judas' Torres back?

Would you take Torres back?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

I'm actually on the fence about this one.  On the one hand, if he could somehow magically recapture his form that he had with us, yes, I would take him back in a heartbeat, but he would have to do a lot, and I mean a lot of PR work.  I'm talking handing out free ice creams at Ladies' matches, visiting every kids room in every hospital on Merseyside, and possibly freeing all of Africa of malaria.  He would practically have to walk on water to repair that bridge.

I honestly think he failed at Chelsea because they had no Gerrard.  Torres can create on his own, but not often and he gets by better with a little help from his friends.  He still has two years left on his contract, so I'm not sure if Chelsea is even considering a transfer, but like I said, only on a free and he can forget about making the same wages.  That's probably why Judas wants to stay there anyhow.

No comments:

Popular Posts