Thursday, August 2, 2007
Javier Mascherano Classic Wallpaper
As I get more familiar with the software I'm using, these should get better. This is my best and most favorite so far.
Same procedure. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Brazilian 'alternative' to the striker issue
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
Liverpool at Man City: I have no clue what Rafa will do...
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
My 2007 World's Best XI
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
Second place has been a 'bad omen' for Liverpool
In the 22 seasons of Premier League history, 11 times the previous season second-place finisher has won the league. For those of you who ar...
It's Andy Carroll all over again!
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
Man City 1, Liverpool 0: Thoughts at the break
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
Shaqiri, Rojo, Sanchez, & Origi: The transfer vultures are circling
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
There is only one reason Gerrard should ever play for England again
To knock Beckham off his perch and become the top capped outfield player in Three Lions history. That's it, two more matches and he shou...
Liverpool 1, Beşiktaş 2
Ha ha ha. I know Platini and UEFA have it in for us after we made them look like complete amateur donkeys at the final last year, but you c...
Lovren back in top ten overall, but is Per Mertesacker the most underrated footballer in England?
Players must have played at least 300 minutes to qualify. Efficiency ratings are how likely a positive outcome will occur while that player...
No comments:
Post a Comment