Here it is:
Reina
Riise
Carragher
Hyypia
Finnan
Voronin
Mascherano
Alonso
Gerrard
Torres
Kuyt
Subs:
Itandje
Babel
Benayoun
Crouch
Arbeloa
Voronin to start on the left... interesting, but he did so with Bayer Leverkusen at times and has played over there for us briefly as well.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Liverpool vs Arsenal: the line-up
Labels:
Arsenal,
Fernando Torres,
Jamie Carragher,
Javier Mascherano,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Steven Gerrard,
Xabi Alonso
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
In the 22 seasons of Premier League history, 11 times the previous season second-place finisher has won the league. For those of you who ar...
-
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
-
To knock Beckham off his perch and become the top capped outfield player in Three Lions history. That's it, two more matches and he shou...
-
Ha ha ha. I know Platini and UEFA have it in for us after we made them look like complete amateur donkeys at the final last year, but you c...
-
I have yet to be able to adorn these fantasy picks posts with Liverpool players and now that I can, Sturridge is sidelined. There is a plet...
No comments:
Post a Comment