Are you shocked?!?!?!? I'm blown away!!!!
It's practically predicted on every other page of Nostradamus' Prophecies. Word on the street is that Michael Carrick stubbed his toe and was walking around on crutches with a cast on his foot until someone told him he wasn't selected to play in the upcoming matches for England. He was back training in less than an hour.
Anyhow, kudos to Fergie for his ingenuity. If you don't know what I'm referring to, Owen Hargreaves has declared himself unfit for England. He claims that he only has enough cartilage left in his knees to play for Man U. Well, at least it's a legitimate reason.
Another story coming out of Old Trafford is that Wes Brown cut himself shaving and won't be able to go if Russia beats Israel on Saturday. More on that story as it develops. Now back to the 'real' news of Gerrard's xenophobia.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
SHOCKING NEWS!!! Another Man U player can't play for England!!!
Labels:
England,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Man U,
Owen Hargreaves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
Nathaniel Clyne gets no respect. The 23-year-old right back put up some solid attacking numbers last season and was more of a catalyst in t...
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
-
Since Napoli have admitted they won't be able to pay Pepe Reina to stay, he may be sold to Arsenal at a discount of £5m. I think most...
-
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
-
Despite being 'pre-season' and meaningless, last night's match exposed our need for another striker. Waiting for the magical bo...
-
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment