I'm still in shock that Lucas didn't see the pitch on Saturday. Not that I think it would have mattered. The official had already cashed the check.
Honestly, I have no clue what kind of side Rafa will field tomorrow. Whether Agger or Alonso will be available is unclear. The only thing that I'm sure of is that Hyypiä will start, everything else is a guessing game. I'm hoping Rafa shows some guile.
I would go with Aurelio on the left if available, if not probably Arbeloa since it appears Finnan will go on the right. Carra and the Finn are the only options in the middle.
On the left in the midfield, I like Kewell. His European experience is invaluable. Gerrard and Mascherano should anchor the middle with Benayoun on the right.
Up front, I'm guessing Kuyt and Crouch, pending the fitness of Torres, of course.
Here's my final answer:
Reina
Aurelio (or Arbeloa)
Carra
Hyypiä
Finnan
Kewell
Gerrard
Mascherano
Benayoun
Kuyt
Torres (or Crouch)
Bench:
Itandje
Babel
Riise
Hobbs
Crouch (or Sissoko)
Lucas
Voronin
That's pretty much our entire squad.
Three points is the only option, everything else is unacceptable.
If you should go skating,
On the thin ice of modern life...
Monday, December 10, 2007
Liverpool at Marseilles: Does it matter what Rafa does?
Labels:
Champions League,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Marseilles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well, that was disappointing though I can't say the result was unexpected. We had our chances, as did they, but they were better in tak...
-
If reports are true and we have captured 22-year-old left back Alberto Moreno from Sevilla for £12m, Ian Ayre has outdone himself because t...
-
Steven Gerrard has added another honor to his long list of accolades by being named to the 2006-07 FIFPro XI. Surprisingly, it's the f...
-
Tell me when I can stop holding my breathe. There are very few things that upset me when it comes to my beloved Liverpool. Losing to Manche...
-
Well, the vagueness of this article has me rolling my eyes, but apparently the Aussie could be back for our October 20th date at Goodison P...
-
After dishing out ridiculous sums for turnover prone 25-year-old , Ander Herrera, and the nemesis of Victor Moses , Luke Shaw, they are now ...
-
Here are videos of the goals Paul Anderson has scored for Swansea in League One & League Cup matches. The first is an absolute belter. ...
-
In fact, I would argue he was the worst. It's amazing how a little luck and a lot of skill can cloak such a poor performance. Not to t...
-
It's a match day so I'm not going to indulge as much as usual. First off, the Academy hailed brimstone and fire on the young Wander...
-
Liverpool videos A compilation of skill displayed before his injury last year (mind the music): His dead-on cross-assist to Crouch versus Ga...
No comments:
Post a Comment