Trophies only bring ephemeral happiness, like a drug that only feeds the desire for more... but that doesn't mean they're not worth the pain and suffering. No matter what though, I expect them to leave it all out on the pitch. Bury your heart at Stade Vélodrome, boys.
Here's the line-up:
Reina
Riise
Carra
Hyypiä
Arbeloa
Kewell
Gerrard
Mascherano
Benayoun
Kuyt
Torres
Bench:
Itandje
Finnan
Aurelio
Babel
Crouch
Lucas
Hobbs
Honestly, I believe this our best XI, so I don't see how Rafa can be blamed or praised from the start, no matter the result. What he does tactically during the match is something entirely different.
If we truly judge the wisdom of a man by his hope, I'm either the most hopeless man alive or just dumb as dirt. Godspeed.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Liverpool at Marseilles: Every man has his own destiny...
Labels:
Champions League,
LFC,
Liverpool,
liverpool fc,
Marseilles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've written about his German teammate, Max Kruse, already, but Borussia Möchengladbach's other offensive weapon, Brazilian forward...
-
...mainly because I've been computer-less for about a week now. Which is also the reason for my lack of updates. I apologize, but hey,...
-
I'm pretty bored, so I thought I'd throw my irrelevant two cents into the mix. Here's who I think were the world's best XI ...
-
In the 22 seasons of Premier League history, 11 times the previous season second-place finisher has won the league. For those of you who ar...
-
Adam Lallana will miss the start of the season due to injury suffered in training today. The thing I'm most disappointed about is havi...
-
Until about five minutes to go, Liverpool were by far the better side. One error then the walls come crumbling down and that was our proble...
-
Though it appears Lazar Markovic is a likely signing, others who were once possibly on our radar are gone or slowly disappearing. Of the fo...
-
To knock Beckham off his perch and become the top capped outfield player in Three Lions history. That's it, two more matches and he shou...
-
Ha ha ha. I know Platini and UEFA have it in for us after we made them look like complete amateur donkeys at the final last year, but you c...
-
Players must have played at least 300 minutes to qualify. Efficiency ratings are how likely a positive outcome will occur while that player...
No comments:
Post a Comment