Here are links to posts from the last month or so on various potential transfer targets and players we have already signed:
Wilfred Bony
Marco Reus
Ben Davies
Antoine Griezmann & Carlos Vela
DeAndre Yedlin
Memphis Depay
Dejan Lovren
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Ryan Bertrand
Toby Anderweireld
Lazar Markovic
Divock Origi
Marcelo
Jason Davidson
Daley Blind
Ricardo Rodriguez
Luke Shaw
Alexis Sanchez
Emre Can
Adam Lallana
Anyone else I should do a stat check & comparison on? Let me know in the comments or email me (go to contact page). Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This match is about as close to a real Premiership battle as you can get in the pre-season. Just ask Ander Herrera, who looks completely ou...
-
QPR selling Loic Remy for only £10m is insane. He's worth twice that, easy. If Rodgers can get him for £15m, that's still a great p...
-
I have a mate who for years has been emphatically saying we should sign Benzema. I just don't see it. I don't think he's as go...
-
The Ginger Prince appears obsessed with the Reds these days, sounding off on our players whenever he can. I would say he's a wind-up mu...
-
A recent comment stirred my interest. I'm actually a big fan of Kyle Walker, but I'm not sure if he's more effective than Glen ...
-
Ha ha ha, what a joke. Somebody got their fix on. Not to take anything away from Marseilles, but it took a wonder goal, three non-called h...
-
I could really care less about international football at the moment. With Gerrard no longer carrying England, it's lost a lot of it...
-
If you haven't been impressed with 20-year-old Dutch attacking midfielder, Memphis Depay, at the World Cup, than there's plenty more...
-
In the past 20 league meetings at City, Liverpool is 5-9-6, having failed to win at the Etihad in six years, losing 3 of the last 4. Prior ...
-
The wide-eyed Spaniard has become the butt of many jokes, the top clown in the circus of mockery, and the subject of a very amusing twitter ...
No comments:
Post a Comment